Sunday, April 24, 2011

Thank Yu For Being Here(:

I have changed so much these past few years..
But through it all i am changing for the better :)
For most of yu it may not seem like i am.. But that must mean yu just dont know me. Or yu won't except me for.. Me.
I have changed alot.. & God knows im changing for the better.
& I have made some HUGE mistakes.. But yu know who is always there through whatever mistakes i make??
Sky Daniels & Josh Suarez :)
The two most amazing people in my life.. & they make me who i am today :) I would be so lost without them <3
Josh has held my hand through it all, & has been my shoulder to cry on when things don't seem to be going right.. i know he will always be there for me.. No matter what.. Till death do us part :)
Sky... Has been the most amazing friend anyone could ever ask for.. :)) i can go to her with anything & i know she's always there, no matter what.. & i can trust her with everything i have <3

No matter what mistakes i make.. i know i can count on them to be there :)

1 comment: